Cops are out here giving fist bumps to white supremacists and some people are still confused on why Black communities don’t trust police.
On August 13, a man named Patrick Little was on the corner of a highway in Boca Raton, Florida with a sign that read “Jews rape kids.” Thankfully, Luis Carlos Reyes, 22, snatched the hateful sign and destroyed it. However, when police arrived he was the one who was put in handcuffs while an officer gave a fist bump to the white supremacist. See below:
According to the Palm Beach Post, Reyes was charged with misdemeanors simple battery, criminal mischief, and released on site with a notice to appear in court.
There has been outrage over the fist bump online and now the police responding, claiming the video was “heavily edited,” which sounds like an excuse from a reality star when they look like a fool on camera. Palm Beach Post reports a longer video “shows the officer asking Little to take a picture of his sign for evidence in the investigation. Little extends a hand to shake and introduce himself. The officer declines, saying he’s sick, but offers a fist bump.”
There is no reason why an officer should be giving a fist bump to a man who had a sign about Jewish people, rape and children. If that would have been a Black man with a sign about white people, rape and children, the Boca Raton police would’ve had a gun to his head.
Make America great again!
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Tory Lanez Appeals Guilty Verdict in Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Following Support from Drake
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Terrence Howard Faces $1 Million Tax Bill Although Claiming It Was ‘Immoral’ For ‘US Government To Charge Taxes To Descendants Of Slaves’
- Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk
- Cam Newton on Viral Fight: I’m Disappointed in Myself’
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins With Husband Brandon Frankel
- Meek Mill Denies Accusations Of A Physical Relationship With Diddy
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
Florida Police Defends Officer Giving Fist Bump To A White Supremacist was originally published on newsone.com
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell