Cops are out here giving fist bumps to white supremacists and some people are still confused on why Black communities don’t trust police.
See Also: President Donald Trump’s Voter Fraud Claims Could Lead To More Voter Suppression
On August 13, a man named Patrick Little was on the corner of a highway in Boca Raton, Florida with a sign that read “Jews rape kids.” Thankfully, Luis Carlos Reyes, 22, snatched the hateful sign and destroyed it. However, when police arrived he was the one who was put in handcuffs while an officer gave a fist bump to the white supremacist. See below:
According to the Palm Beach Post, Reyes was charged with misdemeanors simple battery, criminal mischief, and released on site with a notice to appear in court.
There has been outrage over the fist bump online and now the police responding, claiming the video was “heavily edited,” which sounds like an excuse from a reality star when they look like a fool on camera. Palm Beach Post reports a longer video “shows the officer asking Little to take a picture of his sign for evidence in the investigation. Little extends a hand to shake and introduce himself. The officer declines, saying he’s sick, but offers a fist bump.”
There is no reason why an officer should be giving a fist bump to a man who had a sign about Jewish people, rape and children. If that would have been a Black man with a sign about white people, rape and children, the Boca Raton police would’ve had a gun to his head.
Make America great again!
Meet Jogger Joe, The Man Who Took Racist Cue From BBQ Becky In Tossing Homeless Man’s Clothes
Trump-Supporting DA Calls ‘Ghetto’ Maxine Waters A ‘Bitch,’ Can’t Believe She Hasn’t Been Shot
This Colin Kaepernick Retweet Says Everything You Need To Know About The NFL Players’ Anthem Grievance
- Kandi Calls LaTocha “Corny” For Clowning Her Vocals
- Small Doses: Kandi Burruss Talks Side Effects Of Girl Group Dynamics
- Watch: ‘The Kardashians’ Season 3 Returns With The Truth In Teaser Trailer
- Tributes Pour In For Randall Robinson After Anti-Apartheid Icon And TransAfrica Founder Dies At 81
- Lawsuit Against Childish Gambino’s “This Is America” Dismissed
- New Poster Alert: Fans Are Calling ‘A Thousand And One’ “Storytelling Excellence”
- Front Page News: Flint Water Crisis Settlement Approved
- Thanks, Ron DeSantis: Florida School District Pulls ‘Ruby Bridges’ Movie After 1 White Parent Complains
- Gary’s Tea: Malia Ann (Obama) Rocks A New Name and New Look
- Jonathan Majors’ Arrest May Have Tarnished His Pristine Reputation Forever, Whether He’s Innocent Or Not
Florida Police Defends Officer Giving Fist Bump To A White Supremacist was originally published on newsone.com
Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Lori Harvey & Damson Idris Allegedly Split, Failed Relationships Twitter Reacts
ATL Reacts to Cee-Lo Green Falling Off a Horse at Shawty Lo Party
‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died, Age 60
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
‘Creed III’ Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested On Assault Charges
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM