A woman was taken to the hospital after a verbal altercation on a Metrobus in Washington, D.C. turned violent. Emergency crews were called to a bus stop Northeast D.C. during the Tuesday evening rush hour as a fight moved from the bus onto the street, reports Fox 5.
Cellphone video of the incident was posted on Twitter, and has been viewed tens of thousands of times. The video begins in the middle of the altercation between two riders, with one woman calling others the n-word while exiting the bus. However, the video clip cuts off after that.
The next video shows the woman laying on the sidewalk with her face covered in blood as the bus drives away. People on the bus can be heard yelling back at her. Police said two suspects were stopped nearby and identified, but no arrests were made. The investigation is ongoing, according to Fox 5.
See the video below:
- HalloWINE: 5 Halloween Candy & Wine Pairing Recipes To Indulge In This Weekend
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Huston-Tillotson University [WATCH]
- “It’s Going To Be A Thriller” Spike Lee Speaks About The Future If Donald Trump Serves Another 4 Years [VIDEO]
- Louisville Cop Sues Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker For Emotional Distress
- The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 13 Trailer Is Here & It’s Filled With Stripper Sex Drama! [WATCH]
- Dallas Police Keep Showing Up To Artist’s Home Over Terrifying Halloween Decorations
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Ice Cube Explains Why He Curved A Zoom Call With Senator Kamala Harris
Woman Calls Bus Riders The N-Word And Ends Up In The Hospital [Video] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com