Gary With Da Tea has a few things to say about LeBron James! The NBA player recently spoke out about how happy he is to see so many women of color doing there thing. He loves how they’re setting examples and being an inspiration to all the little girls watching them.
Some people had an issue with what he said, but that doesn’t matter. Half a dozen schools in South Carolina will have a half day later this month because of Beyonce’s concert. The school district will release kids early to avoid the roads being backed up.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ari Lennox Is Serving Black Girl Magic in ‘BUSSIT’ Video [WATCH]
- Coronavirus Updates: Vitamins You Should Take To Boost Your Immune System [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Does Having A Baby Ruin A Relationship? And Kanye West Wants To Leave Hip Hop [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Speaks on Lifetime Movie The Clark Sisters: The First Ladies of Gospel [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Porsha Williams Speaks On Her Current Relationship With Kenya Moore On Instagram Live
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Black Mafia Family: 50 Cent Gets Greenlight For BMF Series On Starz
- Kevin Hart Resurrects Chocolate Droppa Persona, Drops Bars
- White Baltimore Cop Under Investigation For Coughing At Black Residents
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!