Donald Trump dropped a tweet that even topped his usual headass standards when he questioned the intelligence of Don Lemon and LeBron James. You know it’s bad when even Melania Trump has chosen to be on LeBron’s side.
In a statement to CNN, the FLOTUS’ rep, Stephanie Grisham, relayed the following press statement. “It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the First Lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today. As you know, Mrs. Trump has traveled the country and world talking to children about their well-being, healthy living, and the importance of responsible online behavior with her Be Best initiative.”
It’s not like Trump has been particularly loyal to his, ya know, wife, considering he’s paid off porn stars he’s slept with to keep quiet, allegedly.
As for King James, he used his millions to build a school. So there’s that.
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Suspects Arrested & Charged in Connection to Takeoff’s Murder [Photos]
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17