John David Washington while at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” spoke about the support system he has around him. The hardest person to impress is his brother, Malcolm Washington. He’s a director and watches carefully what John does and critiques him on it at times.
John also spoke about his mother, Pauletta Washington that sacrificed everything to take care of her family. His parents are very passionate about what their kids do and John has vowed to never fail them. He also talked about how some lessons in football have helped him through his acting career.
John is dedicated to his career and is on a path of greatness. He can’t wait for fans to see “BlacKkKlansman” and enjoy it. We are so excited for what he has in store for us next.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Video Shows Anne Heche Was Alive When First Responders Rescued Her [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Is It OK For Women To Propose To Men? [WATCH]
- Congrats To Missy Elliott For Getting Her Own Street In Her Hometown Of Portsmouth, Virginia
- Woman Says Attorney Offered Her $200,000 To Lie In Trey Songz Sexual Assault Case
- 2 Dope BFFs From A ‘90s Kinda World Launch ‘The Adult ‘Hood: A Podcast For Geriatric Millennials’
- Will Smith’s Ex Wife, Sheree Zampino Says She Wouldn’t Join Real Housewives Cast If Jada Pinkett Smith Was On The Show
- Interactive Selfie Museum The Black Hair Experience Is Now In Brooklyn
- Fans Can’t Get Enough Of Keke Palmer And Angela Bassett’s Adorable Reunion
- Marlon Wayans Talks HBO Split, Favorite Sibling + Fatherhood Tips
- Marlon Wayans Says an Angry Fan Pinched Him After Watching His Character On The Aretha Franklin Biopic