Is running up in a rapper’s crib with the guns out the new criminal wave? French Montana found himself the victim of a home invasion while in his Calabasas digs.
It went down yesterday (July 31)and reportedly at least two men were involved.
Law enforcement sources tell us they got a call to French’s crib around 9 AM. We’re told the crime happened several hours before that, but it wasn’t reported until later. French and an unknown number of people were home at the time.
It’s unclear if anyone in the home was injured, but we know no one required hospitalization.
We don’t know what, if anything, the robbers took … cops are still investigating and don’t have any suspects yet.
According to ABC 7, the two armed robbers forced their way into the home and robbed the two men who were inside before fleeing on foot.
Rich, or nouveau rich, rappers need to stop letting people know where they live. Or maybe keep a live-in bodyguard.
This story is developing.
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University