Is running up in a rapper’s crib with the guns out the new criminal wave? French Montana found himself the victim of a home invasion while in his Calabasas digs.
It went down yesterday (July 31)and reportedly at least two men were involved.
Law enforcement sources tell us they got a call to French’s crib around 9 AM. We’re told the crime happened several hours before that, but it wasn’t reported until later. French and an unknown number of people were home at the time.
It’s unclear if anyone in the home was injured, but we know no one required hospitalization.
We don’t know what, if anything, the robbers took … cops are still investigating and don’t have any suspects yet.
According to ABC 7, the two armed robbers forced their way into the home and robbed the two men who were inside before fleeing on foot.
Rich, or nouveau rich, rappers need to stop letting people know where they live. Or maybe keep a live-in bodyguard.
This story is developing.
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]
- Maria More Explains How To Make Eating Healthy Easier [WATCH]
- Deion Sanders Responds To Nick Saban Accusing Jackson State Of Paying $1 Million To Top Recruit
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers