Is running up in a rapper’s crib with the guns out the new criminal wave? French Montana found himself the victim of a home invasion while in his Calabasas digs.
It went down yesterday (July 31)and reportedly at least two men were involved.
Law enforcement sources tell us they got a call to French’s crib around 9 AM. We’re told the crime happened several hours before that, but it wasn’t reported until later. French and an unknown number of people were home at the time.
It’s unclear if anyone in the home was injured, but we know no one required hospitalization.
We don’t know what, if anything, the robbers took … cops are still investigating and don’t have any suspects yet.
According to ABC 7, the two armed robbers forced their way into the home and robbed the two men who were inside before fleeing on foot.
Rich, or nouveau rich, rappers need to stop letting people know where they live. Or maybe keep a live-in bodyguard.
This story is developing.
- Bobby Brown ‘Definitely’ Believes Nick Gordon To Blame For Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Deaths
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- DMX’s Ex-Wife Tashera Simmons Pays Tribute To Rapper On Her 50th Birthday
- New True-Crime Doc About The Murder of Jam Master Jay Coming To ABC Streaming Apps Friday
- 26-Year Veteran Police Officer Kimberly A. Potter Identified As Daunte Wright’s Killer