Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Duane is asking the court to award him support as he and Tisha work to end their 21-year marriage.
This is the opposite of Tisha’s original divorce complaint filed in February, where she asked to be awarded spousal support. Both sides are agree on joint custody of their two children, Ezekiel, 8, and Xen, 16.
As part of her complaint, Tisha accused Duane of hiding and misappropriating money. In his response, Duane describes the allegations as “patently false,” reports The Blast.
According to The Blast, since their separation, the couple has been accused of hiding $50,000 from the trustee in their bankruptcy, who demanded they both be sanctioned.
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- White Conservatives Are Big Mad At Lizzo For Playing James Madison’s Flute
Duane Martin Seeks Spousal Support In Divorce From Tisha Campbell-Martin was originally published on blackamericaweb.com