Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Duane is asking the court to award him support as he and Tisha work to end their 21-year marriage.
This is the opposite of Tisha’s original divorce complaint filed in February, where she asked to be awarded spousal support. Both sides are agree on joint custody of their two children, Ezekiel, 8, and Xen, 16.
As part of her complaint, Tisha accused Duane of hiding and misappropriating money. In his response, Duane describes the allegations as “patently false,” reports The Blast.
According to The Blast, since their separation, the couple has been accused of hiding $50,000 from the trustee in their bankruptcy, who demanded they both be sanctioned.
- Wellness Week: 6 Family Fun Ideas To Try With Children While Stuck Indoors
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs Sub Sandwich Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- SMH! 28 College Students Contract Coronavirus After Spring Break Trip To Mexico
- Front Page News: Spring Breakers Test Positive For Coronavirus & More [VIDEO]
- Stay Safe and Stay Home! 1,040 People Died Yesterday In America From Coronavirus
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike Epps1 of 14
2. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce2 of 14
3. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.3 of 14
4. 'All My Children' star and current guest star on 'Power' Debbi Morgan has been married...and divorced four times.4 of 14
5. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.5 of 14
6. Jill Scott6 of 14
7. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 20177 of 14
8. Tisha Campbell Martin & Duane Martin8 of 14
9. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown9 of 14
10. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown10 of 14
11. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs11 of 14
12. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs12 of 14
13. Usher & Grace Miguel13 of 14
14. Usher & Grace Miguel14 of 14
Duane Martin Seeks Spousal Support In Divorce From Tisha Campbell-Martin was originally published on blackamericaweb.com