Sean Spicer became a household name by lying for President Trump. Now he is on a book tour, getting torn to shreds on television and even at his own book signing. As he’s on the road, more info is coming out about Spicer’s past, and a former classmate says he called him the N-word.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The New York Post reports, “Spicer was at a book signing in Middletown on Friday to promote his new book reflecting on his time at the press podium for President Donald Trump. Cambridge, Massachusetts, resident Alex Lombard yelled out Spicer’s name and accused Spicer of calling him the N-word and trying to fight him when they attended Portsmouth Abbey School.”
The man, who has been identified as Alex Lombard, asked Spicer if he remembered going to school together at Portsmouth Abbey School in Rhode Island. “Yes, how are you?” Spicer replied.
“You don’t remember you tried to fight me?” Lombard continued. “Yeah, you know, but you called me n***er first, right? Remember? Remember? You called me n***er first, Sean.” As he was escorted out of the bookstore, Lombard said, “I was 14. I was a scared kid then, Sean. I’m not scared to fight you now.”
Lying Spicer and his team are denying the allegation, and he is even threatening legal action. Spicer’s attorney Michael Bowe said in a statement, “The claim is a lie. Absent an immediate retraction, Mr. Spicer will take legal action Monday.”
Considering Spicer’s lying past, he is probably lying again.
- Front Page News: Information You Should Know About Hurricane Ian [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Will Porsha Williams Make A Return To RHOA For $5M?! + Alleged Wedding Date Revealed [WATCH]
- Trailer Released For 50 Cent’s Highly Anticipated Investigative Series ‘Hip Hop Homicides’
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
Sean Spicer Accused Of Calling A Black Student The N-Word [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com