For 6 seasons fans have watched “Orange Is The New Black” and fallen in love with Uzo Aduba and Danielle Brooks. The ladies joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about the new season and thank fans for watching as well as supporting the show. They told Headkrack while filming to past times they sometimes make up rap songs.
Headkrack put a beat on and both of the ladies rapped. Danielle went first and rhymed about how the morning show is the place to be and Uzo talked about riding bikes and not being shy. Uzo also spoke about her recent trip where she ate a mouse.
She said it tasted like chicken and they cooked it over fire. The ladies are very happy about this season and hope another one will happen. Make sure you watch “Orange Is The New Black” this weekend.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Enter Now: Visit Orlando Getaway with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Suspects Arrested & Charged in Connection to Takeoff’s Murder [Photos]
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together