Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Yesterday (July 26), Bardi took to Twitter to let fans know they’ll have to wait a bit to see her on stage again.
“I thought that after giving birth to my daughter that 6 weeks would be enough time for me to recover mentally and physically. I also thought that I’d be able to bring her with me on tour, but I think I underestimated this whole mommy thing,” she wrote in a statement. “Not only am I just not ready physically, I’m not ready to leave my baby behind since the doctor’s explained it’s not healthy for her to be on the road.”
Respect to Cardi for taking her duties as a mom seriously, instead of say dropping the kid off with a nanny, or Offset.
Bruno Mars was on board and tweeted his own message of support.
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- Report: Former NFL Player Phillip Adams Kills 5, Then Himself After Mass Shooting In South Carolina
- Dr. Collier Debunks COVID-19 Vaccine Myths [WATCH]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Twitter Reportedly Was In Discussions To Drop A $4 Billion Bag On Clubhouse
Cardi B Drops Out Of Bruno Mars Tour, Mommy Duty Calls was originally published on hiphopwired.com