Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Yesterday (July 26), Bardi took to Twitter to let fans know they’ll have to wait a bit to see her on stage again.
“I thought that after giving birth to my daughter that 6 weeks would be enough time for me to recover mentally and physically. I also thought that I’d be able to bring her with me on tour, but I think I underestimated this whole mommy thing,” she wrote in a statement. “Not only am I just not ready physically, I’m not ready to leave my baby behind since the doctor’s explained it’s not healthy for her to be on the road.”
Respect to Cardi for taking her duties as a mom seriously, instead of say dropping the kid off with a nanny, or Offset.
Bruno Mars was on board and tweeted his own message of support.
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hart Receives Backlash For Supporting Ellen Degeneres [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Caused The Explosion In Lebanon [VIDEO]
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues
- Second Grader In Georgia Tests Positive For COVID-19 On First Day Of School
- Video Shows Florida ‘Karen’ Spewing N-Word At Landscapers In Racist Meltdown
Cardi B Drops Out Of Bruno Mars Tour, Mommy Duty Calls was originally published on hiphopwired.com