Do you know that when you see your favorite celebrity promoting a product on Instagram they get paid for it? Kylie Jenner makes a million dollars every time she post something to her 111 million followers. Selena Gomez makes $800,000, Kim Kardashian makes $720,000 and Beyonce $700,000.
The beef between 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather continues. 50 Cent would like Floyd to meet him in the streets for a real fight because he knows he can take him. Vic Mensa called out Tekashi 6ix9ine for stealing his rapping style from Chicago rappers. He wants him to give some credit to people, but he’s also ready to fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM