Jay Rock stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to speak with Headkrack about his new album “Redemption” and recent tour. He has one of the dopest albums out right now and Jay Rock is so happy to have this opportunity to share his music with his fans. Jay Rock spoke about when good things happen in his life there so much bad that comes with it at times.
After his first album was released he was supposed to go on tour but wasn’t able to because he got into a really bad bike accident. Jay Rock broke his fem and cracked his pelvis, but he took the time to think God wanted him to take a small break. This is his time for redemption and to have a second chance at all these opportunities.
Jay Rock spoke about how being a Blood was a lifestyle and he grew up around it. A lot of his family members were involved in the gang and he talked about it just being his life. He also spoke about in getting into a lot of fights, living in the projects and so much more.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Gabrielle Union Shuts Down IG With Pics Of Her Natural Curls
- Dave East Reflects On How Hiphop Shaped His Upbringing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rack City: Tyga Inks Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Columbia Records