YG is known for his music, fashion and breaks down gang life for “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He had several people in his family that were in gangs, but he never got into that life. YG mentioned that when his father went to jail he got into a little bit of trouble and that wasn’t the life for him.
He spoke about people retiring from gang life and what that plan looks like. When you are 40, 50 or 60 you leave gang life, become a hustler and then turn into a businessman. That’s the retirement dream for gang bangers.
He also said death or jail is another option. YG is excited about his new album “Stay Dangerous,” which will be out in August. He also would like to do concerts and fashion shows in the future.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tyra Banks Joins Will Smith’s Snapchat Series And Recount Their Time Together On Fresh Prince
- Quarantine Meals: Jamaican Curry Oxtail Stew Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: BET Announces COVID Relief and The Importance of Staying Home [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Finally Gives Us That Tutorial On Her Poppin’ Roller Set
- Iconic D.C. Restaurant Ben’s Chili Bowl Struggles To Remain Open Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- BET Announces COVID-19 Relief Effort Hosted By Terrence J, Kelly Rowland & Regina Hall
- NFL RB Chris Johnson Accused Of 2016 Murder-For-Hire Shootings
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- The Weeknd Says Usher Stole His Musical Style, Usher Responds [WATCH]