As the host of The Daily Show, Trevor Noah‘s job is to make sarcastic statements while speaking on the obvious truths of what’s happening in politics.
Usually people know not to take the comedian’s jokes too serious, but apparently, the French Ambassador, Gerard Araud, didn’t get the memo.
Araud wrote Noah a disgruntled letter about a joke the host made, saying that Africa won the world cup, because, well, they kinda did:
Noah read the letter out loud to his audience during a Daily Show commercial and responded to the Ambassador’s disdain with class, character and a little bit of comedy:
Right on, Trevor!
What are your thoughts on Trevor Noah’s comments? Hit us up on Facebook and Twitter to share your thoughts.
- 50 Cent Continues To Troll Diddy Over Lawsuit, Says He Wants To Buy Revolt TV
- Beyoncé’s Face Card And White Fashion Slay Have Fans Going Wild
- Keke Palmer Talks Boundaries, Unhealthy Relationships & Narcissism with Dr. Drew
- Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
- The GAP And Dapper Dan Partner Up For New “DAP GAP” Campaign
Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying “Africa Won The World Cup” [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
GOTCHA! Snoop Dogg’s Declaration Of “Giving Up Smoke” Is Just To Promote Smokeless Fire Pit Brand
Burn Baby Burn: Joe Biden’s Birthday Cake Sparks Mass Meme Production on Social Media
Keke Palmer Shuts Down Instagram In A Gold Balmain Mini Dress