Gary With Da Tea is giving us all the entertainment gossip! Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend, Travis Scott are on the cover of GQ magazine. In an interview with the two they talk about their daughter, how they make their relationship work and being in love.
Travis in the story spoke about how Kylie likes him for the person he is and that he wasn’t nervous about being with a woman like her. Kylie likes to keep her relationship private and talked about how they do their own thing, but make it work. He recently bought her a new car and for his birthday she shut down six flags. Gary mentioned that Tyga is somewhere really mad at all of this.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- LeBron James Vows To Continue The Fight For Black Women Following Breonna Taylor Injustice
- Talk Slow: Dapper Dan Details How Luxury Eventually Embraced Hip-Hop
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
- Kanye West Vows To Give Back His 50% Share of Masters To G.O.O.D Music Artists
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney