Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Diddy To Help Pay For Black Rob’s Funeral
- R. Kelly Associate Pleads To Guilty To Setting Azriel Clary’s Car On Fire
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Waka Flocka Presented With Lifetime Achievement Award From “His President” Donald Trump
- Ma’Khia Bryant: 16-Year-Old Girl Called Ohio Police For Help, Officer Killed Her Instead
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Dr. Fauci Shares How Current Vaccines Fight Against COVID-19 Variants [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Vanessa Bryant Speaks On Ending Kobe’s Longtime Deal With Nike
- Kim K, Rick Ross, Future And Bad Bunny Attend Pharrell’s Miami Hotel Launch