Kevin Garnett is going to be riding solo. The former NBA star’s wife has filed for divorce after 14 years of marriage.
According to new legal docs … Brandi Padilla filed the divorce papers Thursday in L.A. Padilla reportedly lists irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split.
The couple dated for a long time before tying the knot back in July 2004. They have 2 daughters together, ages 10 and 5. Brandi’s reportedly asking for physical custody with Kevin getting visitation … and she’s seeking spousal support.
Garnett retired from the NBA in September 2016 after 21 seasons, an MVP Award … and a championship with the Celtics in 2008.
KG entered the NBA straight of out high school and had a Hall of Fame-worthy career.
- Why Black Tony Was Laying In The Bed With A White Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Two Women Arrested After Selling Marijuana Edibles At Church Event
- Maroon 5 To Headline Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show In Atlanta, Twitter Reacts
- Tamera Mowry On Her Husband, Adam Housley: “My Husband Is Not A Racist” [VIDEO]
- Michael Jordan Donates $2 Million Dollars For Hurricane Florence Relief