50 Cent is known to get into arguments with people on social media. He recently commented on Remy Ma’s photo and spoke about how she looked good after losing weight. Papoose, her husband, decided to make a comment to 50 Cent’s baby mother and mentioned that he knows a good guy that would treat her well.
When 50 Cent saw that he blocked Remy Ma and said his famous words, “Get the strap.” He then posted a picture of Papoose and Remy Ma renewing their vows and said Remy Ma wants 50 Cent and to stop paying the bills. Headkrack also spoke about the comedy beef between Mike Epps and Kevin Hart.
Mike mentioned that everyone is funnier than Kevin and Rickey Smiley thought they were just playing. Kevin responded back with love and wants Mike to stop hating on him. Nick Cannon got involved and Mike started talking about him in “Drumline” and how he always looks like a teenager.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
- Kanye West Gets Suspended Again From Twitter
- Op-Ed: Black Panther’s Success Overshadows Challenges For Black Films
- First Trailer For ‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Confirms It Will Keep The Energy 2018’s ‘Bumblebee’ Brought
- HHW Gaming: Latest Google Doodle Honors Gerald “Jerry” Lawson, One of The Fathers of Modern Gaming
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Pacman Jones Defends Dallas Cowboys Owner, Jerry Jones Racist Allegations