50 Cent is known to get into arguments with people on social media. He recently commented on Remy Ma’s photo and spoke about how she looked good after losing weight. Papoose, her husband, decided to make a comment to 50 Cent’s baby mother and mentioned that he knows a good guy that would treat her well.
When 50 Cent saw that he blocked Remy Ma and said his famous words, “Get the strap.” He then posted a picture of Papoose and Remy Ma renewing their vows and said Remy Ma wants 50 Cent and to stop paying the bills. Headkrack also spoke about the comedy beef between Mike Epps and Kevin Hart.
Mike mentioned that everyone is funnier than Kevin and Rickey Smiley thought they were just playing. Kevin responded back with love and wants Mike to stop hating on him. Nick Cannon got involved and Mike started talking about him in “Drumline” and how he always looks like a teenager.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men
- Drake’s Son Adonis Left In Awe By LeBron James’ Game
- Washington Wizards Make Bold Statement With New Team Photo
- Playing In Our Faces: White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Supreme Court Weighs Reducing Crack Cocaine Sentences
- Boston George, Drug Runner Whose Life Inspired Movie ‘Blow,’ Dies At 78
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day