The family of XXXTentacion was named in the rapper’s will, with the remainder of his fortunes going to his mother and siblings. Although the slain artist’s girlfriend is expecting a child, no children were named in the document.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to the will, filed with the court, XXX left all of his property in trust, with his mom as trustee. She filed docs saying the beneficiaries in the trust are her and XXX’s 2 brothers. The will states XXX has no children. It’s interesting … his mother claims a prior girlfriend of XXX’s is currently pregnant. It appears the will was drafted before she became pregnant. It was signed in November 2017.
The outlet points out that XXX’s net worth was not reported but he apparently did well enough in his career to purchase homes in Florida for several family members.
- Geto Boys’ Willie D Reveals Reason He Skipped Bushwick Bill’s Funeral: “Bill Didn’t Like Me — I Ain’t Like Bill” [VIDEO]
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- “I Was So Focused On Trying To Defend Myself:” Gospel Singer James Fortune On Being Accountable For His Abusive Past
- Missy Elliott Sounds Off On Her Legendary Career: “Everything I Spoke, I’ve Done”
- Writer Sues Karen Civil For Firing Her Over Nicki Minaj Tweet
XXXTentacion’s Mother & 2 Brothers Named In Rapper’s Will was originally published on hiphopwired.com