UPDATED: 06.27.18 12:08 PM
Joe Jackson, the patriarch of the Jackson family and architect of the Jackson 5, has pancreatic cancer in stage 4. The 89-year-old has been hospitalized and is reportedly in the last stages, and his diagnosis is believed to be terminal.
Family sources tell us, Joe has been battling the illness for some time, but it is at the end stages. We’re told his wife, Katherine, has been at his bedside recently. We’re also told some of Joe’s children and grandchildren have also made the trip to the hospital.
We don’t know how much time Joe has left — doctors have talked to the family — but our sources say the cancer cannot be treated.
Michael Jackson and other members of the family throughout the years have revealed that the elder Jackson was abusive during his time managing the Jackson 5.
We’ll leave it at that.
- Two Facing Murder Charges for Kansas City Shooting
- White Folks Are Mad At Black-Owned Business Fair In North Las Vegas For Black History Month
- Killer Mike Explains Why He Thinks Black Men Should Marry Black Women
- Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell
Mike Epps Calls Shannon Sharpe “Madea’s Sister” Amid Beef Over ‘Club Shay Shay’ Invite
Super Bowl Sightings: All The Black Hollywood Stars We Caught At Super Bowl LVIII