Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are about to let fans in on how it is to raise a family, have successful music careers, open a church and more on “We’re The Campbells.” Erica mentioned that people will also get to see that it’s cool to love God. The couple also spoke about going through ups and downs in life including when Warryn got sick.
Warryn in 2008 was diagnosed with kidney cancer and since then has been trying to get men make better food choices. He mentioned that men should go to the doctor more to learn about high blood pressure, heart disease and more. Erica gave a word about how God heals and that all things are possible with Him as long as we believe.
She believes we should pray more and worry less. God will make a way to get us out of the darkest times. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c tonight!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- Prince’s Cousin Revealed He Overdosed & Died Days Before His Death On The Plane!
- Gayle King Did A Nude Photoshoot In College
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams, All Eyes On T.I.
- El Chapo’s Wife Set To Appear On VH1’s ‘Cartel Crew’ Reality Show
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
- Dwight Howard Jokingly Reveals Why He And Javale McGee Wanted To Fight Shaq
- Eric B. Released From Jail After Being Arrested On A Warrant From 2002
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction