Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are about to let fans in on how it is to raise a family, have successful music careers, open a church and more on “We’re The Campbells.” Erica mentioned that people will also get to see that it’s cool to love God. The couple also spoke about going through ups and downs in life including when Warryn got sick.
Warryn in 2008 was diagnosed with kidney cancer and since then has been trying to get men make better food choices. He mentioned that men should go to the doctor more to learn about high blood pressure, heart disease and more. Erica gave a word about how God heals and that all things are possible with Him as long as we believe.
She believes we should pray more and worry less. God will make a way to get us out of the darkest times. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c tonight!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch Amazon’s Ol’ Dirty Bastard Mini-Doc ‘Unique: Return to The 36 Chambers’ 25 Years Later’ [Video]
- Megan Thee Stallion Has A Message For The Haters Tired of Seeing Her Twerking
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Benedict College Staff Raised Money To Get Over 100 Struggling Students Home Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. MJ Collier Says Black Men Are Dying At A Higher Rate [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Da Brat Opens Up About Her Relationship & More! [VIDEO]
- Digital Concert: Skip Marley To Perform Live On Rickey Smiley Morning Show’s Instagram [EXCLUSIVE]
- BEAUTIFUL NEWS: Crocs Giving Away Free Shoes To Healthcare Workers Fighting COVID-19 Crisis
- Venus Williams Hosting IG Live Workouts With Surprise Guest Today
- T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’s New Season Will Discuss Hymen Drama With Deyjah Harris