Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are about to let fans in on how it is to raise a family, have successful music careers, open a church and more on “We’re The Campbells.” Erica mentioned that people will also get to see that it’s cool to love God. The couple also spoke about going through ups and downs in life including when Warryn got sick.
Warryn in 2008 was diagnosed with kidney cancer and since then has been trying to get men make better food choices. He mentioned that men should go to the doctor more to learn about high blood pressure, heart disease and more. Erica gave a word about how God heals and that all things are possible with Him as long as we believe.
She believes we should pray more and worry less. God will make a way to get us out of the darkest times. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c tonight!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Sam Smith Reveals He Had Liposuction As A Child
- 320 Pound Woman Gets Life In Prison After Sitting On & Smothering Young Girl To Death
- Jhene Aiko Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Rick Singer Lied About White Kids’ Ethnicities In College Admissions Fraud
- LaLa Anthony Says Fighting Against “Basketball Wife” Label Hurt Relationship With Carmelo
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag