Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are about to let fans in on how it is to raise a family, have successful music careers, open a church and more on “We’re The Campbells.” Erica mentioned that people will also get to see that it’s cool to love God. The couple also spoke about going through ups and downs in life including when Warryn got sick.
Warryn in 2008 was diagnosed with kidney cancer and since then has been trying to get men make better food choices. He mentioned that men should go to the doctor more to learn about high blood pressure, heart disease and more. Erica gave a word about how God heals and that all things are possible with Him as long as we believe.
She believes we should pray more and worry less. God will make a way to get us out of the darkest times. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c tonight!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- It’s A Wrap: Alana Mayo Files For Divorce From Lena Waithe
- Beyonce Leads 2021 Grammy Nominations, Roddy Ricch Follows
- Gary’s Tea: Is LeToya Luckett Hinting At Divorce? [WATCH]
- Special K Tells The Difference Between A Black Family And A White Family’s Thanksgiving [WATCH]
- Locals Waited Over 14 Hours For Colorado’s First In-N-Out Burger
- OnlyRona: NYC Sheriff’s Office Breaks Up Sex Club Soiree In Queens
- Tyler Perry Fed Thousands Of Atlanta Families For Thanksgiving
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks Her New Fashion Line, Women’s Empowerment, And The Power of Community