Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Brooklyn upstart took to his Instagram shortly after XXX’s death was confirmed. In the video, Tekashi offered an informal apology to anyone he has done dirty on his race to be one of Hip-Hop’s most polarizing figures.
“Sometimes I feel like I do too much trolling. Sometimes I feel like I do too much. And tomorrow’s not promised, you know what I mean? I feel like someone might get the wrong image of me. You could be here today and be gone tomorrow” he rationalized.
He went to speak on XXXTentacion’s legacy and real motives. “X spread nothing but positivity. Always called me on the phone, ‘Danny, are you okay?’ ‘Danny, you’re doing this the right way just try to do more of this. You could call me, talk to me like what’s going on.’… Knowing that he was nothing but positive and nobody wanted to harm him.”
Since his emergence 6ix9nine has been tied to several beefs with other rappers. He has trolled on master class levels most recently taking Chief Keef’s former girlfriend on a shopping spree.
You can view his apology below.
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Drake Wanted To Quit ‘Degrassi’ + New Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Album Is On The Way
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
Tekashi 6ix9ine Apologizes For Trolling After XXXTentacion’s Death [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com