Dating can be as trying situation. Rickey Smiley and Spirit spoke about dating and how social media can mess up relationships and more. Spirit mentioned that one thing she always hears complaints about is the lack of listening to each other.
She also spoke about people on social media show a representative rather than the real person.
A woman called in and spoke about going on a date recently with a man that had no teeth. She said on the phone he was so nice and was excited about meeting him, but then saw the lack of teeth and was distracted. The caller made Rickey and Spirit laugh as she spoke about how he was gumming the entire meal.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- What Is Blackout Day? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Black Tony Scammed People Out Of Rickey Smiley Cruise Tickets! [WATCH]
- Lizzo Claps Back At Homeowner Who Kicked Her Out Of Vacation Rental Early
- 8-Year-Old Secoriea Turner Fatally Shot Near Location Of Rayshard Brooks’ Death
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Christopher Columbus Statue Recovered From Baltimore’s Harbor
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Cardi B Hops On Tik Tok Trend Showing Love To Offset Using Rasheeda’s “Marry Me” [WATCH]
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot 3 Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]