Do you ever volunteer to help out in your community? Rickey Smiley spoke about taking pride in your neighborhood and helping to keep it clean. He mentioned that his mother as he got older would make him go back to where he used to live to clean up as well.
Rickey also talked about people leaving trash in communities and how it leads to property value going down. He told everyone that they should plant flowers or seeds and make it look beautiful. Remember to take care of your neighborhood and everything around it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kim K. Confirms She & ‘Ye Expecting Baby Boy Due “Sometime Soon” [VIDEO]
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mary J. Blige Is Breathtaking In Birthday Bikini Photos, Diddy Is Done With Cassie & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Work It: 18 Songs You Didn’t Know Missy Elliott Wrote
- Michael B. Jordan Surprises Students At High School In Hometown And Inspires Them To Follow Their Passion [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys To Host The 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards [VIDEO]
- Filet-O-Struggle Plate: Trump Caters Dinner For National Champ Clemson Tigers With Fast Food
- Iyanla Vanzant Admits She Failed DMX
- J. Cole Brings Out Some Heavy Hitters In Hip Hop For “Revenge of the Dreamers” III Studio Session