Do you ever volunteer to help out in your community? Rickey Smiley spoke about taking pride in your neighborhood and helping to keep it clean. He mentioned that his mother as he got older would make him go back to where he used to live to clean up as well.
Rickey also talked about people leaving trash in communities and how it leads to property value going down. He told everyone that they should plant flowers or seeds and make it look beautiful. Remember to take care of your neighborhood and everything around it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Run Down 10 Rules To Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- For the First Time in US History, Lawmakers—Not Voters—Say Yes to Marijuana
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece Launches Foundation Inspired By Abstinence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Register To Win: Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion
- Will Smith Makes Stand-Up Comedy Debut Opening Up For Dave Chappelle [PHOTO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund
- News Reporter Told She Has “N*ggery Looking” Hair After Wearing Natural Curls On TV [Video]
- J.R. Smith To Release Children’s Book With His Brother
- Prince Tackles Gun Violence In Posthumous “Mary Don’t You Weep” Video [NEW VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s Ex-Drummer Files Restraining Order Against The Singer Over “Extreme Witchcraft”