Do you ever volunteer to help out in your community? Rickey Smiley spoke about taking pride in your neighborhood and helping to keep it clean. He mentioned that his mother as he got older would make him go back to where he used to live to clean up as well.
Rickey also talked about people leaving trash in communities and how it leads to property value going down. He told everyone that they should plant flowers or seeds and make it look beautiful. Remember to take care of your neighborhood and everything around it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Birthday Bash 2018 [PHOTOS]
- Oprah Winfrey & Apple Reach Deal To Create Original Content
- Dr. Dre Is Making A Marvin Gaye Movie & These Actors Could Ace The Lead Role
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Don’t Sleep On Loneliness—It Can Literally Affect Your Health
- Will T.I. Being Caught With Another Woman Hurt “The Family Hustle”? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Bruce Talks About Why He Had To Be Re-Admitted To The Hospital [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kamala Harris Calls For DHS Secretary To Resign Over “Tearing Apart” Families
- How Rickey Smiley Spent Father’s Day 2018 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- XXXTentacion Shot Dead In South Florida