When news hit that SZA would be taking leave from the TDE‘s “The Championship Tour,” most thought the singer would shut down her schedule for a few days of rest. However, the vocalist hinted on Twitter that her vocal cords might be permanently damaged.
In a series of now-deleted tweets, SZA suggested that a test performed to test the range of her voice didn’t land in her favor.
“My voice is permanently injured . Great !!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYUUYH!!!!!!!!’n,” SZA wrote Tuesday (May 29) night.
She added, “Tonight was the test . That settles that. I jus wanna be left alone my priorities are f*cked up . They been f*cked up . I need space goodbye.”
At the age of 27, SZA conceivably has a long career ahead of her and we hope that this is just a small setback.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Remembers Brandon Smiley [WATCH]
- New Couple Alert & Pastor Claims Demons Play Rihanna in Hell [WATCH]
- #SoulBowl: Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts Make First Black Quarterback’s To Matchup In Super Bowl History
- Ashanti Hit The Stage In A Sexy Leather Look
- Kanye West Seen Shopping At Balenciaga While Wearing A German Reich Shirt, Allegedly