When news hit that SZA would be taking leave from the TDE‘s “The Championship Tour,” most thought the singer would shut down her schedule for a few days of rest. However, the vocalist hinted on Twitter that her vocal cords might be permanently damaged.
In a series of now-deleted tweets, SZA suggested that a test performed to test the range of her voice didn’t land in her favor.
“My voice is permanently injured . Great !!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYUUYH!!!!!!!!’n,” SZA wrote Tuesday (May 29) night.
She added, “Tonight was the test . That settles that. I jus wanna be left alone my priorities are f*cked up . They been f*cked up . I need space goodbye.”
At the age of 27, SZA conceivably has a long career ahead of her and we hope that this is just a small setback.
- Hot Spot: Swizz Beatz Will Lead DMX’s Tribute On The BET Awards [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Cynthia Bailey Get Fired From Real Housewives Of Atlanta? [WATCH]
- Former No Limit Rapper Paroled After 20 Years In Prison
- Whew Chile: Michael B. Jordan’s New Business Venture Has The Caribbean Community UPSET
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job