The other week the women of the #MeToo movement asked for R. Kelly’s music to stop being on playlists as well as called for concerts to be shut down. XXXTentacion’s music was removed for certain playlist as well because Spotify doesn’t agree with the way he runs his life.
Now a group called Ultra Violet wrote an open letter to have Nelly, Chris Brown and Eminem removed. Headkrack and Da Brat believe that the music they make should have nothing to do with what they do in their personal life. Soon enough they believe we will never have music to listen to because people won’t agree with how they run their life.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- LHHATL Recap: Karlie Redd Gets Mad When Her Messy Friendtervention Backfires
- Boosie Offers Cash For Students That Made Straight A’s In Class [VIDEO]
- Meghan Markle’s Family Continues To Be A Mess After The Royal Wedding
- Korean Male Boss Slaps Black Female Employee [VIDEO]
- Oakland Has Another Message For BBQ Becky
- Janelle Monae Tells Why The Pressure Is Greater For Her While Making Music Instead Of Movies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Tony Tells How He Ended Up At The Royal Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kanye West Looking For Publicist
- What Was Wrong With The Royal Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Roy Wood Jr. Prank Calls A Woman With A Headache Who’s Ready To Fight Him & His Sister [EXCLUSIVE]