Everyone has been talking about R. Kelly. Several ladies from the #MeToo movement are calling for his music not to be played and concerts cancelled. Wendy Williams recently spoke out about the parents that have the R&B singer around.
Some are trying to make the daughters famous and will do anything to make that happen. Da Brat mentioned that a lot of these women have a choice to leave or stay. Gary With Da Tea talked about a show on Lifetime that will focus on R. Kelly and his victims.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15