Everyone has been talking about R. Kelly. Several ladies from the #MeToo movement are calling for his music not to be played and concerts cancelled. Wendy Williams recently spoke out about the parents that have the R&B singer around.
Some are trying to make the daughters famous and will do anything to make that happen. Da Brat mentioned that a lot of these women have a choice to leave or stay. Gary With Da Tea talked about a show on Lifetime that will focus on R. Kelly and his victims.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Black Girl Joy: Regina King Crashes Andra Day’s Interview After Historic Golden Globe Win
- Civil Rights Activist & Bill Clinton Adviser Vernon Jordan Has Died
- Netflix’s Biggie Doc Revists When His Mom Tossed His Crack In The Garbage Thinking It Was Mash Potatoes
- Iconic Reggae Vocalist Bunny Wailer Has Died
- What’s Trending?! Is It Too Soon To Lift Mask Mandates? [WATCH]
- Black Tony Learns What It Takes To Give Your Life Over To The Lord [WATCH]
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing
- Mo’Nique Comes Through With The Icy Park Drip In Swaggy Unboxing Video
- So Cute: Serena Williams & Daughter Olympia Flaunt Matching Outfits In New Stuart Weitzman Campaign
- #FreeFriday ?: Ice Cube Accuses Warner Bros. Of Halting ‘Friday’ Franchise