Janelle Monae’s 3rd album “Dirty Computer” is out and so many are really enjoying it. She wants people to enjoy the album and mentioned that it’s an emotional picture. This particular album has been in her heart for so long and she’s so happy that others can finally hear it.
Janelle also spoke about how it depicts society of where the LGBT community, Black people and more are all being marginalized. They are told that they have bugs, viruses and that they need to be cleansed. Janelle’s goal was to celebrate dirty computers and know they are seen as well as heard.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Shaquille O’Neal Goes Ham Buying Reeboks While ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’
- Prime Video Hosting ‘Harlem Ever After’ Event In NYC To Celebrate Premiere Of New ‘Harlem’ Series
- President Biden Says Latest COVID Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- Gary’s Tea: Is Serena & Venus Williams’ Dad, Richard Williams Facing Homelessness?! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: New COVID-19 Strain, Omicron Variant Prompts Travel Ban [WATCH]
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- Amber Rose’s Ex-Boyfriend A.E. Apologizes For Cheating, Says He Just Wants His Family Back
- LeBron James Gets White Couple Booted From Game Allegedly Over Disgusting Remark About His Son
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Dies At 87
- Ari Lennox Says She Was Racially Profiled & Arrested In Amsterdam