Kanye West did several interviews and spoke out about several times he was hurt that changed his life. He mentioned that Jay-Z and Beyoncè not coming to the wedding was very hurtful. Kanye felt they were family and his brother should’ve been there on that special day.
Headkrack mentioned that maybe Jay-Z didn’t feel comfortable and had no time to be exploited at the wedding. Kanye also talked about when his wife, Kim Kardashian was robbed in Paris. He felt helpless at that moment and it was one of the many reasons he cancelled his tour.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors’ By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- The Weeknd Says Usher Stole His Musical Style, Usher Responds [WATCH]
- Ari Lennox Is Serving Black Girl Magic in ‘BUSSIT’ Video [WATCH]
- Coronavirus Updates: Vitamins You Should Take To Boost Your Immune System [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Does Having A Baby Ruin A Relationship? And Kanye West Wants To Leave Hip Hop [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard Speaks on Lifetime Movie The Clark Sisters: The First Ladies of Gospel [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Porsha Williams Speaks On Her Current Relationship With Kenya Moore On Instagram Live
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Black Mafia Family: 50 Cent Gets Greenlight For BMF Series On Starz
- Kevin Hart Resurrects Chocolate Droppa Persona, Drops Bars