RHOA guest star Marlo Hampton wants to set the record clear: Kenya Moore is lying on her, she is not a call girl.
Remember during one of the reunion specials, Kenya put Marlo on blast saying she Marlo tool $20K from a man called John to blackmail NeNe Leakes. That, and she was selling sex for money, homes and jewels.
In a video interview with TMZ, Marlo swears none of what Kenya said about her was true.
“I dated one guy for five friends. That hurt me to my core — stop saying I’m a prostitute, a call girl — this and that. You guys don’t have any receipts,” she explained.
Marlo added, “If you don’t have a receipt — I’ve been around these girls the last six years. Where is the receipt that I’m a prostitute? Where is the receipt that I’m a call girl?”
Well, I guess that sets the record straight.
What do you think about what Marlo is saying?
- ‘Passionate About Making A Difference’: The Wilsons To Donate $500K Annually To Colorado Nonprofits
- Getty To Digitize Historic Jet And Ebony Images Through Photo Archive Acquisition
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- EXCLUSIVE: “Bodies Bodies Bodies” Cast Reveal The Killer Among Them, That Slapping Scene & More
- Tessa Thompson Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Ginger Red Hair
Marlo Hampton On Kenya Moore: “She Is Lying About Me Being A Call Girl” [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com