RHOA guest star Marlo Hampton wants to set the record clear: Kenya Moore is lying on her, she is not a call girl.
Remember during one of the reunion specials, Kenya put Marlo on blast saying she Marlo tool $20K from a man called John to blackmail NeNe Leakes. That, and she was selling sex for money, homes and jewels.
In a video interview with TMZ, Marlo swears none of what Kenya said about her was true.
“I dated one guy for five friends. That hurt me to my core — stop saying I’m a prostitute, a call girl — this and that. You guys don’t have any receipts,” she explained.
Marlo added, “If you don’t have a receipt — I’ve been around these girls the last six years. Where is the receipt that I’m a prostitute? Where is the receipt that I’m a call girl?”
Well, I guess that sets the record straight.
What do you think about what Marlo is saying?
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Issa Rae’s Raedio Signs Content Development Deal With Audible
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Diana Chooses Violence, Reads Monet For Filth At The Dinner Table
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
Marlo Hampton On Kenya Moore: “She Is Lying About Me Being A Call Girl” [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com