Chadwick Boseman, Danai Gurira and Mark Ruffalo sit down with Xilla Valentine to promote the upcoming Avengers Infinity War movie hitting theaters April 27th. During their conversation Danai reveals there is actually a longer version of M’Baku’s Challenge Monologue and she tries to remember it.
Chadwick talks about his SNL skits and how people chase him down to give him the Wakandan salute.
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Taylor Simone Ledward Tearfully Accepts Golden Globe Award On His Behalf
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Says T.I. Forced Her To Have Sex With Nelly, Allegedly [WATCH]
- T.I. Will Not Return For ‘Ant Man 3’ Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Explores EMDR Therapy Strategy To Heal Stress & Trauma [WATCH]
- B.O.L.O Is Speaking Out On His RHOA Appearance, And This Is What He Had To Say…
Chadwick Boseman Talks Being Chased Down In The Name Of Wakanda [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com