Blame yourselves for helping her go viral. Danielle Bregoli aka the Cash Me Outside girl, who now is a signed rapper, is getting a reality show.
This is really happening.
Danielle Bregoli, aka Bhad Bhabie, is exploring her TV options again after signing a new deal with a production company for a docuseries about her music career.
Danielle recently inked the deal with the production company, Invent TV, and we’re told the plan is to produce and shop the pilot to major cable networks.
Danielle bailed on a reality show deal with a major production company last year to pursue her music career. That seemed to be the right call since two of her songs have made their way onto the Billboard Hot 100 chart and “Hi Bich” went Gold.
People used to have to work hard at their craft, get a following, then transition into stardom and maybe a reality show to complete the cypher. Now, you can just do something to viral and, voila.
What a time.
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her [VIDEO]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Interesting Way Kanye West Returned To Twitter [EXCLUSIVE]
- 3 Things You Should Know About Relationships [EXCLUSIVE]
Celebrities On Instagram (4/7 - 4/13) [PHOTOS]
1. Niecy Nash1 of 15
2. Viviva A. Fox2 of 15
3. 50 Cent3 of 15
4. Egypt Sherrod4 of 15
5. Gabrielle Union-Wade5 of 15
6. T.I. & Chris Tucker6 of 15
7. Sherri Shepherd7 of 15
8. Tracy Morgan, Martin Lawerence & Jordan Peele8 of 15
9. Sheree Whitfield9 of 15
10. Serena Williams10 of 15
11. Jesse Williams11 of 15
12. Tamera Mowry12 of 15
13. Spike Lee13 of 15
14. Eve14 of 15
15. Jacque Reid15 of 15