To some people, a peaceful protest from Colin Kaepernick is disrespectful to our service members and the flag, but let’s hope those same people will see true disrespect — a thug granny attacking a woman who is a solider and pregnant. Reportedly, it all went down at over a restaurant parking spot in Macon, Georgia.
The details are sketchy, but allegedly there was a dispute over a parking spot and the uncivilized beast was hurling homophobic and racial insults at the solider. When the savage saw she was being recorded, she began attacking. The solider repeatedly said she was pregnant, but that didn’t stop her thuggery.
The thug’s daughter claims her mother was “assaulted,” which is a lie and tries to grab the phone.
Cut to outside, the thug is shedding white tears and is handcuffed and arrested — and she is being handcuff by a Black police officer.
You can hear in the video that the thug “told a completely different story” and “if it wasn’t for this video” she wouldn’t be going to jail.
Lucky they had this proof. Otherwise, the pregnant solider might have been in jail.
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her [VIDEO]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Interesting Way Kanye West Returned To Twitter [EXCLUSIVE]
- 3 Things You Should Know About Relationships [EXCLUSIVE]
Happy Women's History Month! 10 Photos Of Powerful Woke Women
1. Brittany PacknettSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Patrisse Khan-CullorsSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Kimberlé Williams CrenshawSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Andrea RitchieSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Kristen ClarkeSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. April ReignSource:. 6 of 10
7. Brittany "Bree" NewsomeSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Tarana BurkeSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Symone SandersSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Tamika D. MallorySource:Getty 10 of 10