Black Tony is up to his old tricks again. He talked to Rickey Smiley about how he broke into the Geico office and is now selling car insurance. Black Tony isn’t taking any credit cards, but all the policies cost $50 and everyone just gets a piece of paper.
Rickey couldn’t help but laugh because Black Tony believes this is a good idea. He’s made a lot of money from this new business venture and is happy about it. Black Tony might come into the office to try and sell it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- Watch Blue Ivy Carter Gettin’ It To “Before I Let Go” During Dance Recital [VIDEO]
- She Said “You Didn’t Fight For Me As A Father:” Common Talks About Mending Relationship With His Daughter On “Red Table Talk”
- Ciara Shuts Down Hater Who Slammed Her Appearance In Taylor Swift’s Pro-LGBTQ Music Video
- Minnie From “Little Women Of Atlanta” Arrested For DUI
- New Study Reveals Unmarried Women With No Kids Are The ‘Healthiest and Happiest Population Subgroup’
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- “Don’t Call Me Auntie”: Ava DuVernay, Gayle King & Oprah Aren’t Here For It
- Four Shot, Three Arrested After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification