Wale recently released “It’s Complicated,” and fans love it. Wale believes its more like a mixtape that had time to develop. He mentioned that people don’t want albums with 15-20 songs anymore, but he’s showing fans why they fell in love with his music.
He spends most of his time in the studio and when he has down time has no idea what to do. These are the times he realizes he doesn’t have many friends and the team he has surrounding him are the best. Wale has so much more music to release, but will take his time.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Why Wale Left Atlantic Records
- Slick Woods Reunites With Her Mom After 17 Year Prison Bid…They Are Twins! [PHOTO]
- An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Keshia Pulliam’s Ex-Husband Ed Hartwell Reportedly Married His Mistress
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- What Do You Need To Know?: Tekashi69 Plea Deal Revealed, He’s Telling On Everybody
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- PoPo Got The Strap: NYPD Officer Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation