Wale recently released his new single “All Star Break Up,” but it wasn’t on Atlantic Records. According to The Source, the rapper has decided to part ways and a spokesperson for the label said, “Wale is no longer with us.” There is no word on if he was dropped or if this was a mutual decision.
He recorded two No. 1 albums on Billboard under Atlantic Records. Reports say that since his “The Gifted” album he has struggled with sales. His latest album “Shine” sold less than 30,000 copies during the first week.
On Twitter, he changed his picture to a photo of LeBron James when he left the Miami Heat to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. We aren’t sure if this means he’s taking his talents to another label or not, but we will keep you posted. Despite him no longer with Atlantic he still managed to get on SZA’s “The Weekend,” remix.
- Ideas For The Obamas Now That They Have A Netflix Deal
- Kanye West Pays $85K For Rights To Whitney Houston’s Drug Bathroom Pic
- Rachel Dolezal Facing Charges Of Welfare Fraud
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- La La Is Turning Her Book “The Love Playbook” Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- Morgan Freeman Issues Apology After Hit With Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Trump Fixes His Face To Say Protesting NFL Players Should Be Deported [VIDEO]
- Offset Says He Crashed Avoiding A Crackhead [VIDEO]
- Korean Boss Who Slapped Black Female Employee Facing Charges
- “Empire” Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal & A Death