Wale recently released his new single “All Star Break Up,” but it wasn’t on Atlantic Records. According to The Source, the rapper has decided to part ways and a spokesperson for the label said, “Wale is no longer with us.” There is no word on if he was dropped or if this was a mutual decision.
He recorded two No. 1 albums on Billboard under Atlantic Records. Reports say that since his “The Gifted” album he has struggled with sales. His latest album “Shine” sold less than 30,000 copies during the first week.
On Twitter, he changed his picture to a photo of LeBron James when he left the Miami Heat to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. We aren’t sure if this means he’s taking his talents to another label or not, but we will keep you posted. Despite him no longer with Atlantic he still managed to get on SZA’s “The Weekend,” remix.
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Drake Wanted To Quit ‘Degrassi’ + New Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Album Is On The Way
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Beyoncé Breaks The Internet… Again!
- Jazmine Sullivan Comes To Lizzo’s Defense Amid The Backlash On Her Dancehall Dress For Cardi B’s Party
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member