Wale recently released his new single “All Star Break Up,” but it wasn’t on Atlantic Records. According to The Source, the rapper has decided to part ways and a spokesperson for the label said, “Wale is no longer with us.” There is no word on if he was dropped or if this was a mutual decision.
He recorded two No. 1 albums on Billboard under Atlantic Records. Reports say that since his “The Gifted” album he has struggled with sales. His latest album “Shine” sold less than 30,000 copies during the first week.
On Twitter, he changed his picture to a photo of LeBron James when he left the Miami Heat to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. We aren’t sure if this means he’s taking his talents to another label or not, but we will keep you posted. Despite him no longer with Atlantic he still managed to get on SZA’s “The Weekend,” remix.
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Amber Rose Blasts Op Kanye West, Calls Him A “Narcissist” & “Bully”
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses Former Officer Derek Chauvin’s Third-Degree Murder Charge Being Dropped [WATCH]
- Jailed White Domestic Terrorist Plotted Joe Biden Assassination
- Busta Rhymes Challenges T.I. To Verzuz, Clifford Loquaciosly Declines The Smoke & Jeezy Chimes In [Video]
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- Rick Ross Drops A Milli For 87 Acres of Land Outside Atlanta
- Nicki Minaj Drops A Preview Of Her Newborn Son