Wale recently released his new single “All Star Break Up,” but it wasn’t on Atlantic Records. According to The Source, the rapper has decided to part ways and a spokesperson for the label said, “Wale is no longer with us.” There is no word on if he was dropped or if this was a mutual decision.
He recorded two No. 1 albums on Billboard under Atlantic Records. Reports say that since his “The Gifted” album he has struggled with sales. His latest album “Shine” sold less than 30,000 copies during the first week.
On Twitter, he changed his picture to a photo of LeBron James when he left the Miami Heat to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. We aren’t sure if this means he’s taking his talents to another label or not, but we will keep you posted. Despite him no longer with Atlantic he still managed to get on SZA’s “The Weekend,” remix.
- Jeff Johnson: “Love Yourself Enough To Do What Nobody Else Is Going To Do For You” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Says Pastor Won’t Be Blessing Babies With Crazy Names [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Woman Goes Off For Being Accused Of An Unpaid Bill At Her Last Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj Shares Her Thoughts On Alleged Issues With Cardi B [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa Talks About Donald Trump Being Racist And Recording Conversations In The White House [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Jeremih Got Kicked Off His Own Tour [EXCLUSIVE]
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Speaks On The Life Of Aretha Franklin On The Donnie Simpson Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise Break: “O Holy Night” Version That Will Make You Call Out For God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Da Brat Talks About How Wendy Williams Scared Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trifling Fox News Thinks Patti LaBelle Is Aretha Franklin