Cardi B has more money moves on the way. The Trap Selina will be the first ever co-host to NBC’s iconic late night talk show The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
As she ramps up to the release of her major label debut album Bardi will make history on network television. She will play sidekick to Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show.
On Monday, April 9 she will return for a performance, to catch up with Jimmy and will stay for the hour interviewing guests alongside Fallon. This marks her third appearance on the program; she appeared last year on Dec. 20 as a guest and performed “No Limit” with G-Eazy in September.
Invasion Of Privacy will be released on Friday, April 9.
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Thieves Steal $1 Million In Jewels & Handbags From Shannon Sharpe’s L.A. Home
- Blue Ivy Carter Joined Beyoncé Onstage During Renaissance World Tour Stop In Paris
- Check Out Our 2023 Memorial Day Weekend Drinks Roundup
Cardi B To Co-Host “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” was originally published on hiphopwired.com
The Hot Spot: Basketball Wives' Brittish Williams Pleads Guilty to 15 Felonies [LISTEN]
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony Announces Retirement
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
Jay Z & Beyoncé Purchase The Most Expensive Home In California History, Twitter Is Full of Haters
Porn Site Gives Angel Reese ‘Generous Offer’ After ‘Sports Illustrated’ Bikini Photos Go Viral
Kandi Burruss’ Surprise Turks And Caicos Birthday Trip Was Stylishly Lit
Beyoncé Embraces London In A Dapper Michael Kors Suit