Former Sacramento King Matt Barnes is trying to help the family of Stephon Clark after his tragic execution.
Barnes, who went to high school in Sacramento, organized a rally for Clark on Saturday calling for the two officers involved inn Clark’s shooting to be charged.
He also announced that he will be starting a “Clark’s Boys’” fund to help secure Clark’s sons’ futures.
In the past, Barnes has been outspoken about the racism he faced as a teen in Sacramento.
Kings guard Garrett Temple attended the rally and Golden State Warriors’ coach Steve Kerr gave his team permission to attend if they chose.
- Jeff Johnson: “We Must Train Our Kids On What Their Rights Are And How To Get Them Home” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maryland Cop Charged With Raping Woman During Traffic Stop
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Listen: Remy Ma & Papoose Pen Song For Their Unborn Baby, “The Golden Child”
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
Matt Barnes Starts Fund For Stephon Clark’s Two Children was originally published on globalgrind.com