Former Sacramento King Matt Barnes is trying to help the family of Stephon Clark after his tragic execution.
Barnes, who went to high school in Sacramento, organized a rally for Clark on Saturday calling for the two officers involved inn Clark’s shooting to be charged.
He also announced that he will be starting a “Clark’s Boys’” fund to help secure Clark’s sons’ futures.
In the past, Barnes has been outspoken about the racism he faced as a teen in Sacramento.
Kings guard Garrett Temple attended the rally and Golden State Warriors’ coach Steve Kerr gave his team permission to attend if they chose.
- Why Stevie J & Faith Evans’ Marriage Is So Surprising [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prank Call: Bernice Jenkins Ready To Slap A Woman Over Her Grandbaby [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Karlie Redd In Keeping Her Fiancé Under Wraps [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Jay-Z Is Not Feeing The Mayor Of Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Going Too Far For Her Privacy? [EXCLUSIVE]
Protesting The Heartbreaking Loss Of Stephon Clark [PHOTOS]
1. Protesters Call For End To “Genocide” Of People Of Color1 of 8
2. Clark Remembered At Wake2 of 8
3. Clark Honored3 of 8
4. Stephon Clark’s Brother Takes A Stand4 of 8
5. Hundreds Attend Sacramento City Council Meeting On Clark’s Death5 of 8
6. BLM Makes A Point6 of 8
7. Protesters Begin To Make Noise About Clark7 of 8
8. Protests Erupt Over Clark8 of 8
Matt Barnes Starts Fund For Stephon Clark’s Two Children was originally published on globalgrind.com