Former Sacramento King Matt Barnes is trying to help the family of Stephon Clark after his tragic execution.
Barnes, who went to high school in Sacramento, organized a rally for Clark on Saturday calling for the two officers involved inn Clark’s shooting to be charged.
He also announced that he will be starting a “Clark’s Boys’” fund to help secure Clark’s sons’ futures.
In the past, Barnes has been outspoken about the racism he faced as a teen in Sacramento.
Kings guard Garrett Temple attended the rally and Golden State Warriors’ coach Steve Kerr gave his team permission to attend if they chose.
- 8 Fascinating Facts About Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. You Need To Know
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces She Is Running For President
- Taraji P. Henson Gets Her Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Coffee Is In Danger Of Becoming Extinct
- Cardi B Claps Back At Tomi Lahren’s ‘Genius Political Mind’ Comment
Matt Barnes Starts Fund For Stephon Clark’s Two Children was originally published on globalgrind.com