Cardi B dropped the third single off her highly anticipated album Invasion Of Privacy at midnight last night, sending fans scrambling to hear what the reportedly pregnant rapper has been cooking up in the studio. Be Careful seemingly details her struggle with her fiancee Offset’s rumored infidelities.
“Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit/ Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit,” she raps over the vulnerable record, which is a taste of what’s to come off Cardi’s debut opus. “Said that you was workin’, but you’re out here/ chasin’ culo and putas, chillin’ poolside, livin’ two lives.”
Cardi’s relationship with Migos rapper Offset has become just as popular as her music after the duo got engaged last year. However, it’s been riddled with cheating rumors. Cardi is reportedly pregnant.
Whatever the case, Be Careful shows Cardi’s growth from mixtape artist to full blown entertainer. Invasion Of Privacy hits the public April 6.
- How To Get Super Close & Personal With The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: D.A.R.E. Starts Petition To Cancel ‘Euphoria,’ Says Show Glamorizes Kids On Drugs [WATCH]
- Kobe & Gianna Bryant Remembered With A Statue At Crash Site Of Their Deaths
- Bobby Brown Documentary & Docu-Series Show Headed To A&E In 2022
- Mary J. Blige Reveals She Didn’t Feel Beautiful Until 2016
Here Are All The Fashion Details On Cardi B.’s Visuals For Her ‘Be Careful’ Promo Cover
Cardi B Drops Album Cover, Reportedly Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
Cardi B Addresses Offset’s Cheating Habits On “Be Careful” [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com