Ashanti is making headlines after discussing her #MeToo moment. The singer spoke about a famous producer that tried to get her to sleep with him. After she didn’t want to do it, he began charging her $45,000.
50 Cent just issued an apology to Vivica Fox after he got upset for blasting him in her latest book. He mentioned that he was blindsided and didn’t like it. Gary With Da Tea thinks that it was okay for her to speak on different topics.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B. On Zaya Wade: ‘Let People Find Their Own Happiness’
- Eva Marcille And Tyra Banks Reunite On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Jada Pinkett Smith Checks Snoop Dogg’s Gayle King Comments
- Erykah Badu Performs With Her Daughter Puma [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna At Emotional Memorial
- Niecy Nash Posts Sultry Instagram Snap In Honor Of 50th Birthday [PHOTO]
- Lena Waithe Will Be The Voice Of Disney’s First Ever LGBTQ Character
- Hot Spot: Erykah Badu Was Not Inspired By Gwyneth Paltrow’s Candle [VIDEO]
- Harvey Weinstein Convicted Of Rape, Criminal Sex Act In Manhattan Trial
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder