Ashanti is making headlines after discussing her #MeToo moment. The singer spoke about a famous producer that tried to get her to sleep with him. After she didn’t want to do it, he began charging her $45,000.
50 Cent just issued an apology to Vivica Fox after he got upset for blasting him in her latest book. He mentioned that he was blindsided and didn’t like it. Gary With Da Tea thinks that it was okay for her to speak on different topics.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Whitney Houston Hologram Tour Dates Announced!
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Keke Palmer Gets Candid About Zodiac Signs, Advice To Younger Self & More
- Lil Wayne Cancels St. Louis Concert Due To Police Altercation
- Wiz Khalifa Will Play Death In Upcoming Apple TV+ Show ‘Dickinson’
- Kamala Harris Calls For Impeachment Of Brett Kavanaugh After Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Petty Papi: Drake Trolls Kanye West With New Hoodie
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
- Pimp C’s Wife Congratulates Megan Thee Stallion On Roc Nation Deal, Has A Lit Gift For Her
- Kevin Hart Sued By Sex Tape Partner For $60 Million, Claims He Was In On Secretly Recording It