Tyler Perry had to battle it out with Blue Ivy the other day on a painting. The director recently spoke out about how Blue Ivy and him were in competition at an event. He mentioned that if she went up another $10,000 for the painting he was going to let her have it.
Luenell mentioned that Beyoncè can afford it and so can Perry. She recently spent almost $400 on tickets for her concert because her daughter wanted them so bad. Luenell also said that Perry needs to stop being so cheap. .
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Is Top-Paid Actor According To Forbes
- Producer Sues Drake & Big Freedia Over Allegedly Stealing Beat For “Nice For What”
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex