Logic is splitting with his wife of just over a couple of years. For those of you worried about his pockets, he has a prenuptial agreement.
Yesterday (March 21), the “1-800-273-8255” rapper released a statement that said the split was amicable.
“After two years of marriage, we have come to the loving conclusion that we are much better as friends. As entertainers, we have made every aspect of our lives public, yet we would appreciate your respect and privacy on this issue,” reads part of the statement shared on Twitter.
He added , ““It’s very simple: it just didn’t work out,” he continued. “There is no anger involved. No fighting, no cheating, no nothing. We love each other and will continue to support each other for the rest of our lives.”
TMZ reports that word is Logic told his estranged wife that he was just happier single. Ouch.
Also, he has a prenup that will net her an undisclosed payout, but he won’t have to share/sell joint assets like the crib and car—and she has reportedly already moved out and is living with family.
— Bobby Tarantino (@Logic301) March 20, 2018
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Secret To The Perfect Pot Of Collard Greens
- This “Idris Elba” Doll Got Dragged For Looking Nothing Like Idris Or Elba [PHOTOS]