Jazz In The Gardens was this past weekend and Rickey Smiley had such a great time. He mentioned that it was one of the best experiences of his life. His favorite two performers were Anita Baker and Trick Daddy.
Rickey mentioned that he was crying on stage as Baker sang and he felt like he was the only person in the room. She even called him to the stage and he couldn’t believe it. Rickey mentioned that everyone needs to go next year to experience what he did.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up
- Tatiana Maslany Tapped To Play She-Hulk In New Disney+ Series
- Netflix ‘Cheer’ Star Jerry Harris Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores