Jazz In The Gardens was this past weekend and Rickey Smiley had such a great time. He mentioned that it was one of the best experiences of his life. His favorite two performers were Anita Baker and Trick Daddy.
Rickey mentioned that he was crying on stage as Baker sang and he felt like he was the only person in the room. She even called him to the stage and he couldn’t believe it. Rickey mentioned that everyone needs to go next year to experience what he did.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- NeNe Leakes Shares Her Brazilian Butt Lift Journey On Instagram
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “The Audacity” | Episode 81
- Ashanti Strikes A Pose In A Two-Piece Fendi Ensemble
- Gabrielle Union Slays The ‘Wet Hair Look’ On Instagram
- Mystery, Mayhem & Murder: Watch The Trailer For Netflix’s Addams Family Spinoff Series ‘Wednesday’
- A Couple Had Sex on the Cedar Point Ferris Wheel and Was Arrested
- Swizz Beatz And Timbaland Are The Latest Black Creatives To Claim Triller Hasn’t Paid Them
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar Says “Invest In Yourself” In Brilliant pgLang & Cash App Collaboration
- Armani Caesar Announces ‘The Liz 2’ With ‘Hunnit Dolla Hiccup’ Featuring Benny The Butcher & Stove God Cooks
- Kanye West Requests Yeezy Gap Gear Be Sold Out of “Trash Bags”, Twitter Reacts