Jazz In The Gardens was this past weekend and Rickey Smiley had such a great time. He mentioned that it was one of the best experiences of his life. His favorite two performers were Anita Baker and Trick Daddy.
Rickey mentioned that he was crying on stage as Baker sang and he felt like he was the only person in the room. She even called him to the stage and he couldn’t believe it. Rickey mentioned that everyone needs to go next year to experience what he did.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- #NeverForget: Will Beyoncé Take Home All 9 Grammys This Time?
- The NAACP Won’t Let Daniel Cameron Forget How He Mishandled Breonna Taylor’s Case
- 10 Beauty Affirmations I’m Carrying With Me Into 2021
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- How To Enjoy Thanksgiving As A New Vegan
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals She Is Texting Buddies With The Carters
- Violent History Of Florida Deputy Who Fatally Shot Black Teens Prompts Concerns As Families Of Victims Await Answers
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees