O.J. Simpson is still a proud real estate owner in the land of the Sunken Place. This time, the Juice decided to come for Colin Kaepernick, saying the blacklisted NFL quarterback should never have attacked the flag.
Apparently, Orenthal James never got the memo that Kap was protesting racial injustice and police brutality, not the alt-right spin that his kneeling during the National Anthem had anything to do with desecrating the flag.
“I think Colin made a mistake,” Simpson told The Buffalo News … “I really appreciate what he was trying to say. I thought he made a bad choice in attacking the flag.”
“I grew up at a time when deacons were in the KKK. I don’t disrespect the Bible because of those guys. The flag shouldn’t be disrespected because of what cops do. The flag represents what we want America to be.”
“When he did it the first time I thought, ‘Well, you took a gamble, and I give you credit.’ But it was him continuing to do it where he made the biggest mistake.”
“I’m a firm believer of doing what you think is right, but I would always stand for the flag.”
As far as his relationship with Trump, O.J. says he was friends with Donald back in the day and even went to Trump’s 1993 wedding to Marla Maples.
But Simpson says he doesn’t see eye-to-eye with Trump when it comes to politics.
“Somebody asked me if I’d have voted for him … Probably not, but I only know two of my friends I’d vote to be president. Some of my best, best besties I would not vote to be president. That has no bearing on it, you know?”
Recently, OJ allegedly “confessed” to murdering Nicole Brown Simpson, hypothetically.
The Juice is never, ever getting a cookout invitation.
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- Funnest Reactions To Remy Ma’s “Old Town Road” Remix About Parole [VIDEO]
- Apryl Jones Speaks On State Of Her Relationship With Lil Fizz [VIDEO]
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin To Produce Kirk Franklin Biopic
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Lobbied Racist Donald Trump To Help A$AP Rocky
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’
O.J. Simpson Bashes Colin Kaepernick For “Attacking The Flag” was originally published on hiphopwired.com