O.J. Simpson is still a proud real estate owner in the land of the Sunken Place. This time, the Juice decided to come for Colin Kaepernick, saying the blacklisted NFL quarterback should never have attacked the flag.
Apparently, Orenthal James never got the memo that Kap was protesting racial injustice and police brutality, not the alt-right spin that his kneeling during the National Anthem had anything to do with desecrating the flag.
“I think Colin made a mistake,” Simpson told The Buffalo News … “I really appreciate what he was trying to say. I thought he made a bad choice in attacking the flag.”
“I grew up at a time when deacons were in the KKK. I don’t disrespect the Bible because of those guys. The flag shouldn’t be disrespected because of what cops do. The flag represents what we want America to be.”
“When he did it the first time I thought, ‘Well, you took a gamble, and I give you credit.’ But it was him continuing to do it where he made the biggest mistake.”
“I’m a firm believer of doing what you think is right, but I would always stand for the flag.”
As far as his relationship with Trump, O.J. says he was friends with Donald back in the day and even went to Trump’s 1993 wedding to Marla Maples.
But Simpson says he doesn’t see eye-to-eye with Trump when it comes to politics.
“Somebody asked me if I’d have voted for him … Probably not, but I only know two of my friends I’d vote to be president. Some of my best, best besties I would not vote to be president. That has no bearing on it, you know?”
Recently, OJ allegedly “confessed” to murdering Nicole Brown Simpson, hypothetically.
The Juice is never, ever getting a cookout invitation.
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- White Professor Calls Police On Black Student Who Put Her Feet Up In Class [Video]
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year [VIDEO]
O.J. Simpson Bashes Colin Kaepernick For “Attacking The Flag” was originally published on hiphopwired.com