It’s a sad day for Black Tony. Rickey Smiley called him to tell him that he’s in Miami waiting. Black Tony told Rickey he might not make it because he’s on the church airline. Rickey had to explain that Spirit Airline has nothing to do with church.
Black Tony spent $20 on the ticket, but the luggage will cost $300 and he doesn’t have it. He begged Rickey to pay for it, but that wasn’t happening. Black Tony might drive to Miami and we will have to see if that happens.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down Joe Biden’s Diverse Cabinet [WATCH]
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- Everything You Need To Know About The CROWN Act
- Ciera Payton Shares What Surprised Her The Most About Wendy Williams’ Story [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- NFL Co-Opts MLK’s Quote About ‘Injustice Anywhere’ After Blacklisting Kaepernick For Protesting Police Violence
- How Kamala Harris’ Style Will Set The Tone Of Her Vice Presidency