BET has found its Whitney Houston for The Bobby Brown Story! How could BET possibly tell the Bobby Brown story without even a mention of Whitney? They couldn’t.
Deadline.com reports that the network has finally filled the role, and Rosewood star Gabrielle Dennis is set to play Whitney.
Bobby and Whitney had a tumultuous relationship that was high on drama. They got married in 1992 and welcomed a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, in 1993. The pair later split up and divorced in 2007.
There’s no word on whether Bobbi Kristina will be included in The Bobby Brown Story.
Gabrielle is the last star to join the cast. Last week, it was announced that Mekhi Phifer, Lil Rel Howrey, and Lance Gross had all been cast in the two-part TV event.
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- What’s The Real Reason Destiny’s Child Broke Up?
- Ex-Girlfriend Of Juice WLRD Claims He Heavily Used Percocet & Lean
- Chrissy Teigen Reveals Celebs Use Private Terminals at Airports
- An Era In Cinema: Movies Most Loved By Millennials This Decade
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Accused By 7 More Women Of Groping
- That’s How I Feel: GIFs That Defined The Decade
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
BET Casts Actress To Play Whitney Houston In “The Bobby Brown Story” was originally published on hellobeautiful.com