A couple of months ago multiple women came forward to speak out about Harvey Weinstein. Weeks after this, Terry Crews came forward and spoke about being assaulted by Adam Venit. TMZ reports that he filed a police report against Venit claiming sexual assault.
The D.A. sent the case to the City Attorney. It was found that the case was beyond its statue of limitations. The incident happened in February 2016 and now Crews is moving to file a civil lawsuit.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Michole Briana White: Where You Know The Actress Who Plays Lucille Flenory On ‘BMF’ From
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Here’s Why Gas Prices Are Continuing To Rise In Maryland
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’