Black Tony is back from living it up in L.A., and he says he’s got a brand new Range Rover. He tells Rickey Smiley that he’s ripped the seats out and is putting rims on it; Rickey tries to convince him to refrain from depreciating the value on the car! He also announces his sale of baby clothes. Check out this audio player above to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Congrats, Drizzy: The Numerous Projects That Make Drake Billboard’s Artist of the Decade
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- New York City To Offer Vaccine Shots At Subway Stations
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- This Milwaukee 5-Year-Old Didn’t Deserve To Die Over A Slice Of Cheesecake…
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Michael Jordan Shares His Last Ever Text Conversation With Kobe Bryant
- Gary’s Tea: Cathy Hughes Spills Tea On Wendy Williams & Blasts Rickey’s Dating Life [WATCH]
- Cathy Hughes Talks Urban One Honors, Stories Of DMX, & More Coming To TVOne [WATCH]