In 2003, Kobe Bryant was accused of rape. Ultimately, the case was dropped when the accuser declined to testify, and the incident had largely been forgotten. But with the current focus on sexual assault in the entertainment industry and the #MeToo movement, Kobe Bryant’s momentous Oscar win this weekend is bringing the case back to light. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Issa Rae & Kumail Nanjiani Find Themselves On The Run In Comedic Trailer to ‘The Lovebirds’
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Ray J Talks Urban One Honors, Reveals How He Came Up With The “Epik” Name For His Son [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell “Shocked” By Martin’s Comments About Past Lawsuit [WATCH]
- This ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Failed Their Driver’s Test Twice!