Michelle Obama always inspires us with her speeches and delivers a piece of advice in all of them. Recently, she stopped by Klick Health’s Muse to talk about art, technology and more. While speaking she also spoke about social media and how it should be used.
Essence reports that even though Obama has over 10 million followers on Twitter she still sometimes has to ask for help. She said, “I still haven’t figured it out because I’m old and I don’t understand most of social media. I tweet, but I have a committee. I don’t just tweet off the top of my head, which I don’t encourage people to do — especially kids.” After that she began talking about Donald Trump and offered him social media advice.
Obama said, “How many kids do you know that the first thing that comes off the top of their head is the first thing they should express? It’s like,take a minute. Talk to your crew before you put that [out there] and then spell check and check the grammar.” We will just have to wait and see if he follows her advice.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Brown Gives Advice On Signs Your Child Is In An Abusive Relationship
- Dr. Collier Discusses Misinformation Around The COVID-19 Vaccine & Pregnancy [WATCH]
- Song Cry: Jay-Z To Take The Stand During Cologne Deal Gone Bad Lawsuit
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Philly Approves Bill to Ban Police From Making Minor Traffic Stops
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators